Trek at the Top of the World to Everest Base Camp and Helicopter down!
After arriving in Kathmandu in Nepal, you will be flown deep into the Himalayas, where you will begin the breathtaking trek to Everest Base Camp, and continue upwards to the peak of Kala Patthar where you will have sweeping views of the peak of Everest and surrounding mountains. Along the way you may find yourself meditating with monks in a monastery, playing soccer with kids and seeing the most incredible sights on Earth from the trek, and from a Helicopter on our way down the mountain, seeing the Himalayas in a once-in-a-lifetime view, saving you days of trekking.
What To Expect
Regarded as one of the best treks on Earth, the Everest Base Camp trek is also among the world’s most famous trekking routes. On your way to the highest mountain in the world, Everest at 8,848m, you will make your way past majestic mountains, high mountain villages, isolated monasteries, and experience the innate hospitality of the local people and the ever-smiling Sherpas. Our group will be a maximum size of 7 people, who are all fun, positive and epic human beings like you.
- 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- All airport transfers by private vehicles
- Tea-house lodging every night during the trek
- Helicopter from Gorakshep (near EBC) to Lukla (the airport)
- Personal porter to carry your bag, and all his/her expenses
- Experienced government-licensed English-speaking guide
- Domestic airfare (Kathmandu to Lukla roundtrip) and all airport taxes
- All standard meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) with cup of tea/coffee during the trek
- Trekkers’ Information Management Systems (TIMS) card, mandatory for safety on treks
- Sagarmatha National Park fees
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and gloves in your size.
- Staff insurance, medical, and equipment
- First aid kit
- Company t-shirt and certificate of trek
- Tour of Kathmandu
- Monastery visit to see monks & meditate with them in the Himalayas.
- All government and local taxes
What's Not Included
- Your personal travel/trekking insurance
- Your flight to Kathmandu
- Mountain rescue charges, if needed (Travelers insurance covers this)
- Tips for local staff
Your Adventure Guide
Chase is the Founder of The Bucketlist Lifestyle. He is passionate about showing the world to likeminded people and having fun doing it. Chase is an expert adventurer and guide who has been practicing his Cape Buffalo calls every day to call them closer to us. He's pumped, you should be too!
Send An Email
Need more info? Shoot an email over and we'll get back to you the soonest possible
Apply below to start your adventure and conquer your own bucket listApply now to join this adventure
View commonly asked questions to help you learn more about the adventures we provideOpen FAQs