Run with the Bulls at the San Fermin Festival in Spain
You will explore the old town of Pamplona before it gets trampled by tourists and bulls alike. You will savor authentic Spanish wine and pintxos. Adrenaline will surge through your blood as you run with the bulls, in what is possibly the most intense festival on Earth!
What To Expect
The week of a lifetime, as you learn about Basque life, conquer your fear of bulls, and party like a rock star. Try not to get gored!
- High quality accommodations in Pamplona
- Three meals a day
- Access to a private balcony for the Running of the Bulls, for one day
- A guided day trip to San Sebastian, including all transportation, and a gastronomic bike tour around town
- An English-speaking guide who is an expert in San Fermin and has run with the bulls multiple times
- A private videographer to capture photos and videos of you running with the bulls
What's Not Included
Your Adventure Guide
Chase is the Founder of The Bucketlist Lifestyle. He is passionate about showing the world to likeminded people and having fun doing it. Chase is an expert adventurer and guide who has the passport stamps and scars to prove it! He's pumped, you should be too!
Send An Email
Need more info? Shoot an email over and we'll get back to you the soonest possible
Apply below to start your adventure and conquer your own bucket listApply now to join this adventure
View commonly asked questions to help you learn more about the adventures we provideOpen FAQs